Husky Token

Husky Token is a 100% decentralized community experiment with it claims that 1/2 the tokens have been sent to Vitalik Buterin and the other half were locked to a Uniswap pool.It is same as SHIBA INU but with different tokenmetrics.

000
elon

Inspired by elon musk and dogecoin

Little Brother of Dogecoin

111

COMMUNITY

Husky is an experiment in decentralized community driven. No founders, no team tokens. This groups purpose is to allocate skills within the community to appropriate roles in HUSKY development and collectively agree on decisions for HUSKY future.

MEME-Based

Like crypto, memes were born on the internet and have journeyed from the fringes to the mainstream. They’re used to drive adoption of cryptocurrency, signal bullishness or bearishness on certain assets or coins by traders and even boost the value of tokens.

222
333

TRUST

We locked 45% of the total supply to Uniswap and 5% team token and threw away the keys! The remaining 50% was burned to Vitalik Buterin.  There is no greatness without a vulnerable point and as long as VB doesn’t rug us, then Husky will grow, survive and develop. We believe everyone should have an equal chance to own HUSKY, there is no team token. Everyone has to buy on the open market, this means devs have no more right for ownership than anybody else in the world. 

TOKENMETRICS

TOTAL SUPPLY

50% of Total Supply

45% of the Supply

1,000,000,000,000,000 Husky
100% supply of SHIBU INU (SHIB)
Vitalik Buterin’s Wallet
50% of the supply was sent to Vitalik Buterin’s wallet, that Equal to burn
Locked in Uniswap Pool
We locked 45% of the total supply to uniswap and 5% for team token!

HUSKY Roadmap

03 Feb 2021
Mar 2021
Apr 2021
May-Jul 2021
Aug-Dec 2021